Jeffersonville Golf Club

Welcome to Jeffersonville Golf Club!


Jeffersonville Golf Club is an 18-Hole, par 70 public courses, owned and operated by West Norriton Township. Opened in 1931, Jeffersonville was designed by legendary architect Donald J. Ross. West Norriton Township purchased the golf course in 1972. The course is currently ranked in the top 10 public golf courses in Pennsylvania. Prior to becoming a golf course, the land was used for horse racing in the late 1800s and early 1900s. The races featured a half-mile, oval track that was located where the 11th and 16th holes currently stand.


By 1908, the track evolved into the Montgomery Riding Academy but discontinued the live racing. Anson B. Evans purchased the land in 1919 and the track was closed in the late 1920s. Evans hired Donald Ross to convert the property into an 18-hole golf course, which opened a few years later. The Evans family continued to operate the golf course until West Norriton Township purchased the property in 1972. 


Jeffersonville is close to completing the construction of a new clubhouse, banquet facility, restaurant and simulator area — all expected to open in spring 2024.


  • Reserve now pay later

News

We are scheduled to AERIFY GREENS on April 30th

Courses & tee details

Jeffersonville Golf Club
18 holes